What is ROS?
The Robot Operating System (ROS) is a set of software libraries and tools that help you build robot applications. From drivers to state-of-the-art algorithms, and with powerful developer tools, ROS has what you need for your next robotics project. And it’s all open source.
About ROS Workshop
Robotic Electronics in association with INDUCE and Rig Betel Labs is organizing this ROS workshop. In this workshop, all the concepts from basics are explained and the hands-on simulation of the robot in the simulating world is performed. Finally, a special edition of running the simulated robot in the virtual robot world with real-time hardware is performed. Although this workshop is going to be very much interesting and fascinating with complete hands-on practicals along with the concepts.
1. Workshop Date: 2nd May 2021 (Sun)
2. Workshop Time: 10:30 am – 12:30 pm & 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm (IST)
3. Workshop Duration: 4 hours
4. Know Your Mentor: Mr. Shubham Nandi (https://www.linkedin.com/in/shubhamnandi/)
5. Eligibility: Open to all
6. Mode of Delivery: Online Live Instructor-Led
7. Workshop Fees: 99 INR
8. Workshop link would be shared on or before 1st may on registered mail id or phone number.
- ROS basics
- ROS Installation
- Turtle Bot and its Implementation
- Working on the Tortoise bot Playground
- Passion & curiosity to learn
- Workshop Participation Certificate